What Is Raw Honey and its benefits?
If you want to maintain a very good health, then it’s important to eat honey as often as you can. And while there are many types of honey that you can focus on, the reality is that our Raw Honey is of the highest quality that stands out.
Raw Honey is the honey that’s not heated, treated or pasteurized.
If you take honey home and heat it in the microwave, then that’s not Raw Honey in the end. Basically, you need to avoid heating your honey if you want to have Raw Honey in your home. Plus, you have to acquire it from a beekeeper. Some people believe that Raw Honey is all about texture, but that’s not the case. Raw Honey comes thick and thin and can crystallize in the colder months and depending on the flower the bee visits determining within the real Raw Honey
Usually, the Raw Honey texture is very distinct. There are times when you can encounter some small black dots, those tend to be some bee leg slivers that can appear at times. You don’t have to worry though. Bees are very sanitary and this isn’t going to cause you any issues. The Raw Honey consistency will differ based on when it is harvested and which flowers the bee visited. The more it sits around, the more it will crystallize. However, recently harvested Raw Honey will be runny like the cheap blended honey on market shelves but only after a period of time stored specially in the cooler months will crystallize to a solid block which is great for not having to chase the honey around the spoon.
Raw Honey benefits
Why should you consider eating Raw Honey? There are lots of great health benefits that come from eating honey, and more specifically our Raw Honey. With that in mind, here are some of the most important things to focus on:
- Raw Honey helps you stay away from allergies and it also helps alleviate them.
- You get to boost your energy levels naturally and with some very good results.
- Your brain health is improved exponentially. Not only that, but your brain will be able to battle antioxidants with tremendous results.
- In case you have any burns and wounds, Raw Honey can help you treat them naturally.
- We put our Raw honey on the band-aid and put it on a cut and it will heal 3 times as quick
- Raw Honey can be used for relieving a hangover or treating a cough. It works very well, and the outcome as a whole is astonishing. Real Raw Honey is meant for you
If you want to boost your health and stay in shape, Raw Honey can definitely help you. So, don’t hesitate and add Raw Honey to your diet as often as you can.
Help us by helping the environment
Direct Bank Deposit (online or in branch)
Commonwealth Bank Australia
Account No. 32904713